Just want to provide you an update on the new version of Dynamics GP 2018 R2, with a release date of October 2nd.
The new version includes added functionality, much of which is useful to higher education.
Some of the features include:
– Payroll check register added FICA totals
– Payroll Shared Maximum for Benefits and Deductions
– Payroll Pay code Start and End Dates
– Allow partial purchase in the PO that was initially made form a Purchase requisition
– Add vendor document number to the Payables all in one view
– Display vendor hold status
– Don’t display inactive checkbooks in Lookups
– Email Purchase Order other form from PO Entry
If you’re using payroll in-house we suggest waiting until mid-late November before upgrading, as this will allow us to include the 2018 payroll year-end updates.
Let us know if you have any questions.